PLEASE KEEP IN MIND : Mental health counseling is NOT a substitute for emergency services.
In the event of a mental health emergency/crisis situation, please dial '911'.
If you are thinking about harming yourself or someone else, please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline anytime at 800-273-8255.
- 24/7 Suicide Hotline: 988
- Crisis Text Line: Text the word "HEAL" to 741741
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: Call 1-800-799-7233
***If a person is unable to speak safely, text 'LOVEIS' to 1-866-331-94-74.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255
- Teen Link: 866-833-6546
- Translife: 877-565-8860
- Veteran Resources: 800-273-8255
- Washington Recovery Helpline: 886-789-1511
**Not in the United States? Find a helpline in your country: